Before ordering, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
Please take a look at our menu options below. We look forward to serving you at the VineRipe Grill.
Starting Wednesday, April 1st (no joke!) the VineRipe Grill will be offering curbside pick up for foods to go. We have tremendous regard for food sanitation procedures and are taking extreme precautions throughout the COVID19 pandemic. We are happy to say that we are now ready to serve the community and we would like to present our Curbside Takeout Menu.
Pick up will be quick and easy. We are asking each customer to call 617-335-4335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order with a 48-hour advance notice. In doing so, please state your name, best contact phone number, the date and time of pick-up, which item/s you would like to order and the quantity. To ensure no cross contamination, when placing your order please have your credit card ready and leave your CC number, expiration date and security code. All orders must be picked up between the hours of 10:00-3:00, Monday through Friday. Your order will be waiting with your name on it right inside the front door. Since most items can be frozen, make one less trip and stock up on your first order. If you or a loved one are currently in quarantine, we are offering free delivery. Don’t forget when placing orders, to leave a contact phone number in case we have questions.
- Hors d’Oeuvres Menu (Appetizers)
- À la Carte Menu
- Kiddish Menu
- Stationary Displays
- Foods To Go
- Station Party
- Golf Tournament Menu
- Hot Diggity Dang Pig Roast!
- Curbside Takeout
Some important additional information is provided below:
For Golf Tournaments:
- Unless specified, prices listed are per person
- For parties with fewer than 20 people, there will be a charge of $40.00 for cookouts
- All food and beverages must be provided and purchased through VineRipe Grill
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on the course or in the restaurant
- A 25% deposit is due two weeks prior to event. If your outing is cancelled or postponed within 48 hours of event, your 25% deposit will be applied to loss of food and labor charges
- Final meal guarantee counts are required one week before your outing date
- Final payment is due three days before your outing or tournament (check or cash please)
For All Other Catering Services:
- 10% deposit due at time of booking
- 25% due two weeks before event
- Full payment due the day of event
The consumption of undercooked foods such as beef or fish may pose a health risk, especially to young children, pregnant women and the elderly.
Please stop by to see our extensive catering menus. We are open year round for all catering events including corporate meetings/functions, birthday parties, weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, holiday parties, dance parties and food-to-go orders.
Please call Lisa at 617-335-4335 to book your next event or send us an email ».